”Follow Follow us on Twitter   

Latest News


Can you arrange insurance cover to suit your needs ? Course-u-can


Student Studyguard® 
A travel insurance policy specifically designed for students resident in the (EEA) European Economic Area travelling to undertake a course of study anywhere in the world, outside their country of residence.

Don't travel without insurance. It's not worth the risk!  Get a quote and cover today!
Click Here for an on-line quotation
Click Here to retrieve a previous quote




 is a trading style of Gibbs Denley Insurance Services,
Crystal House, Buckingway Business Park, Swavesey, Cambridge. UK. CB24 4UL.
Tel: +44(0)1954 233698 Fax: +44(0)1954 231708 Email:

Authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority

”Follow Follow us on Twitter